Upgrade Your Smile With Porcelain Veneers In Bloomfield Hills
February 9, 2017
You’re a successful small business owner in Bloomfield Hills and you’re confident in your skills, your product and your company. The one thing you’re not confident in, however, is your smile. You’re tired of wondering if clients notice the chips, and the gap in the front is obvious to everyone. Plus, your teeth are pretty yellow from all the coffee you drink from your long working hours. You want to upgrade your grin, but you don’t want braces – and these wouldn’t fix the nicks in your enamel or the discoloration anyway. What can you do? Porcelain veneers in Bloomfield Hills from Cranbrook Dental Care are the solution for you. Learn all about how you can get the smile you’ve dreamt up from Dr. David Banda.
What Are Porcelain Veneers?
Veneers are a great way to correct a multitude of dental issues. These thin, yet durable shells of porcelain are permanently bonded to front side of your existing teeth.
What Issues Do Porcelain Veneers Correct?
This upgrade addresses many different aesthetic and functional issues:
- Discolored Teeth – Since you pick the shade of porcelain and bonding agent, you can make your teeth as radiant as you like. These are especially great if you have staining from medications like tetracycline antibiotics.
- Chips – Veneers camouflage nicks in your teeth, restoring the perfect, symmetrical shape to each tooth.
- Gaps & Alignment Issues – Have gaps or only moderately misaligned teeth but don’t want braces? Veneers can address these problems and make your smile perfectly straight.
- Short Teeth – It is common for some teeth to be shorter than others, and veneers are a great way to add length and ensure your teeth make proper contact when chewing.
- Misshapen Teeth – Teeth can vary naturally in their shape and appearance, and veneers are an excellent solution to correct the way your dentitions are formed.
Why Are Porcelain Veneers The Right Choice For Me?
Dr. Banda advises that this treatment method is the optimal solution for patients for the following reasons:
- You have multiple issues. If you have more than one smile imperfection, and you want to avoid having more than one procedure, veneers are a great way to take care of everything at once.
- You want a long-lasting solution. Research has shown that porcelain veneers last up to twenty years – with proper care, this upgrade can last decades.
- You want a stain resistant option. Since the porcelain intrinsically resist staining, you won’t deal with the same discoloration that can affect your natural teeth.
- You want something natural looking. Wonder how celebs get their red-carpet ready smiles? Porcelain veneers provide such a great result, many stars, including Jim Carrey and Tom Cruise, have had this treatment.
So, what are you waiting for? Now that you know what veneers are and how they can benefit you, schedule your appointment today with Cranbrook Dental Care – your dentist in Bloomfield Hills – and get the smile you’ve been dreaming of!
No comments yet.
RSS feed for comments on this post.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.